Skin Cancer Home > Yervoy
Drug InteractionsYervoy may react with a few other medicines (see Yervoy Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- A weakened immune system due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), or any other cause
- An autoimmune disease (a condition in which the immune system attacks the body), such as lupus, ulcerative colitis, sarcoidosis, or Crohn's disease
- Had an organ transplant
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Yervoy and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Yervoy and Breastfeeding).