Skin Cancer Home > Sylatron Side Effects
Side Effects to ReportSome side effects of Sylatron are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Depression (see Sylatron and Depression)
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Signs of heart problems, such as:
- An irregular heart rhythm
- Chest pain
- Vision changes, such as blurry vision
- Signs of liver problems, such as yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin (jaundice) or elevated liver enzymes (found using a standard blood test)
- Thyroid problems
- Worsening of diabetes
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Difficulty breathing
- Unexplained swelling.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Sylatron side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Sylatron or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.