Skin Cancer Home > Sylatron
Dosing InformationThe dose of Sylatron your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on your weight and how well you tolerate the medication. As always, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
Side Effects of SylatronJust like any medicine, Sylatron may cause side effects. Many people who use this drug will develop some sort of side effect. In many cases, the reactions are merely bothersome and not usually dangerous. In other cases, the side effects may be so severe or dangerous that the medication must be stopped.
- Elevated liver enzymes (found using a blood test)
Drug InteractionsSylatron may react with several other medications (see Sylatron Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Depression or other mood disorders
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Thyroid problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Sylatron and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Sylatron and Breastfeeding).