Skin Cancer Home > Skin Cancer Questions
Questions to ask the doctor before topical chemotherapy for skin cancer include:
- Do I need to take special care when I put chemotherapy on my skin? What do I need to do?
- Will I be sensitive to the sun?
- When will treatment start? When will it end?
Questions to ask the doctor before photodynamic therapy include:
- Will I need to stay in the hospital while the chemical is in my body?
- Will I need to have the treatment more than once?
Questions to ask the doctor before skin cancer radiation therapy include:
- How will I feel after the radiation?
- Am I likely to have infection, swelling, blistering, or bleeding, or to get a scar in the treated area?
- How should I take care of the treated area?