Skin Cancer Home > Erivedge
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Erivedge include the following:
- Erivedge comes in the form of a capsule. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Erivedge with or without food.
- Try to take your dose at about the same time each day to keep an even level in your bloodstream.
- Erivedge capsules should be swallowed whole. Do not open or crush them.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThere is only one standard recommended dosage of Erivedge. As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
Side Effects of ErivedgeJust like any medicine, Erivedge can cause side effects, some of which may be significant. Although not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems, most people will have some type of side effect during treatment.
- Muscle spasms
- Hair loss
- Altered sense of taste
- Weight loss