Erivedge Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of Erivedge are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Persistent nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Less frequent urination
- An inability to eat or extreme weight loss.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Erivedge side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using this drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.